Kevin has over 30 years of experience in both public and private practice. As the Firm’s Director of Financial Services, Kevin serves as CFO of the firm and also provides Outsourced CFO/Controller services to clients.
Kevin brings to the Firm a background of diversified experience specializing in financial and operational leadership for small to mid-sized private companies in the healthcare and professional services industries. Prior to joining CironeFriedberg, he held senior leadership positions, including Chief Financial Officer and Controller, in the Healthcare industry, and a privately held management consulting firm.
A graduate of Sacred Heart University, in Fairfield, CT, Kevin received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting with a minor in Computer Science then launched his career as an auditor with Ernst & Young, one of the world’s four largest accounting firms.
Active in his community, Kevin is a volunteer with Seymour Pink Inc., a non-profit organization whose mission is to further the fight against breast cancer.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting with a minor in Computer Science, Sacred Heart University
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Connecticut
- Member, Bridgeport Regional Business Council
- Member, Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Greater New Haven Chamber
- Member, Greater Valley Chamber, Shelton