Nick has approximately 20-plus years of experience providing audit and tax services for employee benefit plans and multistate and multinational companies in a variety of industries, including public utility, manufacturing, construction and contractors, and not-for-profit organizations. He serves as Partner in Charge of Audit services for our Firm.
Nick’s services also include individual and corporate income tax return planning and preparation. His expertise also extends to the expanding accounting and advisory services the Firm offers to licensed businesses in the cannabis industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Connecticut in Storrs, Connecticut
- Master of Science in Accounting, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Connecticut
- Member, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member and former President, Bridgeport Rotary Club
- Secretary, Bridgeport Rotary Club Foundation
- Member, Board of Directors of the Boys & Girls Club of the Lower Naugatuck Valley
- Member, Finance Committee of the Boys & Girls Club of the Lower Naugatuck Valley
- Member, Bridgeport Regional Business Council
- Member, Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Greater New Haven Chamber
- Member, Greater Valley Chamber, Shelton
- Former Chair of the Employee Benefit Plan Committee, CTCPA