Nick has approximately 20 years of experience providing audit and tax services for employee benefit plans and multistate and multinational companies in a variety of industries, including public utility, manufacturing, and not-for-profit organizations.
Nick is responsible for the Firm’s employee benefit plan practice. His services also include individual and corporate income tax return planning and preparation. Nick’s expertise also extends to the expanding accounting and advisory services the Firm offers to licensed businesses in the cannabis industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Connecticut in Storrs, Connecticut
- Master of Science in Accounting, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Connecticut
- Member, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- President Elect, Bridgeport Rotary Club
- Secretary, Bridgeport Rotary Club Foundation
- Past Chairman of the Board of Directors, Area Congregations Together, Inc. (Spooner House)
- Member, Bridgeport Regional Business Council
- Member, Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Greater New Haven Chamber
- Member, Greater Valley Chamber, Shelton
- Chair of the Employee Benefit Plan Committee, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants