Tiffany Ottani is a CPA with three years of public accounting experience. She provides accounting and tax services for business and individual clients.
Tiffany Ottani joined our Firm in January 2020 as an intern and came on board in January 2021 as a Staff Accountant and is currently a Supervisor. Prior to pursuing her career in accounting, Tiffany worked as an Account Supervisor for a national company and leader in organic lawn care services for 15 years.
- Master of Science in Accounting, University of Connecticut
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Bridgeport
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Connecticut
- Advanced Business Certificate in Accounting Analytics, University of Connecticut
- Secretary and Treasurer, Business Network International (BNI) in Shelton, CT
- Member, Bridgeport Regional Business Council
- Member, Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Greater New Haven Chamber
- Member, Greater Valley Chamber, Shelton