Vanessa Freitas is a Supervisor with over 15 years of tax and accounting experience in both public practice and private industry. Her experience includes business and personal tax preparation, review of financial systems and internal controls, tax research, and project management. Vanessa provides tax and accounting services to middle-market companies and clients in the restaurant and real estate industries and to not-for-profit organizations.
- Supervisory Management, Western Connecticut State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Western Connecticut State University
- BA in Accounting
- Member, Bridgeport Regional Business Council
- Member, Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Greater New Haven Chamber
- Member, Greater Valley Chamber, Shelton