Teri is an experienced administrator and manager with a demonstrated history of managing the complex and varied operations and administrative functions of a public accounting firm. She is responsible for client relations, office administration, facility management, finance, information technology, and human resources.
- Bachelor of Business Management, Kaplan University
- Treasurer, Derby Pop Warner
- Member, Bridgeport Regional Business Council
- Member, Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Greater New Haven Chamber
- Member, Greater Valley Chamber, Shelton