Mark Pires is a CPA and senior manager with approximately 15 years of experience providing audit and accounting services to clients in many industries, including manufacturing, not-for-profit, construction and contractors, and public utilities. He provides specialized audit services for employee benefit plans and compliance and auditing procedures required by Federal and State Single Audit regulations. Mark volunteers on the board of Bridge House, in Bridgeport, whose mission is to empower adults living with persistent mental illness to improve their quality of life. Mark is a recipient of the prestigious “2023 Fairfield County 40 Under Forty” award.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Business Administration, Southern Connecticut State University
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Connecticut
- Member, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Vice President, Board of Directors, Bridge House, Inc.
- Member, Bridgeport Regional Business Council
- Member, Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Greater New Haven Chamber
- Member, Greater Valley Chamber, Shelton